We describe here an example of an easy craft you can make with some of those material leftovers that usually end up in a drawer waiting for a new opportunity😉
In this case we need:
– White (or other color) foam rubber. We can find sheets of different sizes of this material in stationery stores.
– Butterfly stickers, or some other contrasting color foam rubber piece, that we can cut into the desired shape.
– Glitter glue. The final outcome will depend on the surface where we apply it. It’s very important to let it dry for at least 4 or 5 hours.
– Small bells. You can find them in a dollar-store/pound shop. They are really useful for adding a touch of color into different crafts.
– Brooch base.
– Sewing thread, for joining the brooch and the brooch base together.
A good tip when doing this craft is to use the butterfly sticker to hide the joint of the brooch and the base.
The one we show here is just a model, but it also works very well in other colors!